Our team of highly skilled trial attorneys is nationally recognized for their knowledge, experience, commitment and aggressive pursuit of justice on behalf of our clients.
Recent awards and recognitions include:
James K. Vucinovich
- Rated 9.5 out of 10 by AVVO.com
- Best Lawyers, a peer review guide, has consistently listed our attorneys in its annual “Best Lawyers in America” rankings.
- Three of the partners have either served as President or on the Board of the Academy of Rail Labor Attorneys or ARLA, the national plaintiff’s attorney association dedicated to preserving the FELA.
- One of our attorneys was named a “2010 Top Lawyer” in Personal Injury by Seattle Met magazine.
- Perhaps most importantly, we rank high among our clients who routinely recommend us to their family and friends. Client referrals are the No. 1 source of our work.
- James Vucinovich has been awarded the AV Preeminent* Rating by Martindale Hubbell, which is the highest possible rating for an attorney.
- Rated 10.0 out of 10 by AVVO.com
- 2012-2016: Rising Star, Super Lawyers
- 2013-2016: Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, American Society of Legal Advocates
- 2015-2016: Top 10 Attorneys Under 40, National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- 2015: Top One Percent, National Association of Distinguished Counsel
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.