- $13 Million Settlement
A minor child who suffered a traumatic brain injury when struck by a tree branch. The case involved a multi-disciplinary approach of pediatric specialists with special training in brain injury. The outcome provides for a lifetime of care and benefits for the minor to promote his education, development, and safety.
- $12 Million-Confidential Settlement — Auto-Train Collision
Motorist who suffered severe brain injury in a collision.
- $4 Million Settlement — FELA
Locomotive engineer who sustained carbon monoxide poisoning due to significant exposure in a tunnel.
- $3.4 Million for below knee amputation – FELA
- $2.7 Million Settlement — FELA
Trainman who suffered multiple orthopedic fractures due to improper close clearance at an industry site.
- $2.6 Million Settlement-Auto
Couple injured in head on collision.
- $2 Million Settlement — FELA
Trainman sustained low back injury and chronic pain due to Safety Appliance Act violation.
- $1.5 Million Settlement — AUTO (Dram Shop)
Conductor who suffered serious injuries and wife killed after being hit by a drunk driver. Obtained maximum recovery from driver, owner of car and bar where driver was drinking just before the collision.
- $1.5 Million Settlement — FELA
Maintenance of Way Laborer/Welder suffered cumulative trauma and an injured back.
- $1.5 Million. Medical Negligence. Improper medical care during delivery resulted in death of newborn child.
- $1.25 Million Settlement — FELA
Machinist slipped on water in shop and injured back.
- $1,042,420.03 – United States ex. rel. Wittenberg v. PUD No. 1 of Skamania County Represented whistleblower in this settlement of a False Claims Act (FCA) case arising from alleged fraudulent underpayment to federal government by local utility commissioners.
- $1 Million Settlement – Guzman v. Archer Atlantic, LLC, et al. Policy
limits settlement for a long-haul commercial truck driver who was injured in a single-vehicle rollover crash of tractor-trailer. Client suffered traumatic blindness in crash, which was caused by alleged mechanical and maintenance failures on the semi-trailer.
- $879,000 Settlement — FELA
Locomotive engineer who suffered low back injury due to close clearance violation.
- $800,000 Settlement — FELA
Trainman who sustained chronic pain injury due to poor walking conditions.
- $3.4 Million Verdict — FELA
Railroad trainman who sustained orthopedic injury and psychological damage resulting from collision between runaway tank car and locomotive.
- $3.35 Million. Catastrophic Injury / Products Liability. Client construction worker severely injured when heavy construction machinery began moving unintentionally, due to safety violations and negligent product design.
- $2.8 Million Verdict — FELA
Locomotive engineer who was severely injured after his train was negligently diverted onto a side track, colliding with standing cars.
- $1.83 Million Verdict — FELA
Engineer who suffered serious low back & groin injuries that left him in severe & chronic pain after a faulty hand brake suddenly released.
- $1.425 Million Verdict — FELA
Locomotive engineer who sustained upper extremity injury when struck from behind by a fellow employee operating his own vehicle.
- $1.25 Million Elliott vs. BNSF
- $1.015 Million Kellogg vs. Ralph’s Concrete Pumping, Inc
King County, Washington jury verdict in favor of construction worker injured when overhead concrete pump failed and dumped liquid concrete on his head, neck, and back.
- $1 Million Verdict — FELA
Trainman sustained a neck injury when his train encountered a boulder on track.
- $900,000 Verdict — FELA
Track machine operator who suffered significant shoulder and neck injuries following a collision in a protected, out-of-service area.
- $872,000 Jury Verdict — FELA
Conductor who sustained orthopedic injuries when his train encountered a large boulder on track, causing locomotive to derail.
- $830,000 Verdict — FELA
Conductor injured back from sitting in wobbly seat in locomotive.
- $775,000 Verdict — FELA
Signalman injured back lifting pothead.
- $713,000 – McGuire v. BNSF Railway Co. Pierce County, Washington jury verdict in favor of 59-year-old locomotive engineer injured in a railyard collision during low-speed switching maneuvers. Non-surgical injuries to neck and back. Last pre-trial offer from defendant railway was $100,000.
- $400,000 Verdict — FELA
Truck driver injured shoulder on boom truck.
- $425,000. Medical Negligence.
Neurosurgeon performed surgery at wrong location in thoracic spine, resulting in significant residual pain and suffering for client.