Jim Vucinovich is President and Managing Partner of the Firm, and a nationally recognized personal injury lawyer with over three decades of committed representation of injury victims and their families.
Jim has over 35 years of experience helping accident victims receive compensation for their injuries. He is also a skilled and talented trial lawyer who has received such outstanding results as:
- $12 Million for an injured woman who was struck by a train
- $13 Million for a minor child who suffered a brain injury
- $6 Million for a victim who suffered a traumatic brain injury in an SUV collision
- Recent $6.9 Million for a woman injured in a train derailment.
From the start of his legal career, Jim has focused his practice on the individual, recognizing that it is often the “little guy” who needs the most help in winning settlements and verdicts in personal injury cases. He understands that every client is important, and every case is unique. Therefore, Jim approaches each and every one of his clients with compassion, honesty, and commitment to get the best possible result.
Mr. Vucinovich is rated by Avvo and has the highest rating possible with Martindale-Hubbel. He is President of the Rossi Vucinovich law firm, which regularly handles serious personal injury cases in Seattle and the Greater NW. He graduated from William Mitchell College of Law and earned a Bachelor of Arts degree (cum laude) from St. John’s University in Collegeville, Minnesota. Jim enjoys all types of recreational sports like biking, skiing, hiking, and ice hockey.
Certified Legal Specialties
- Civil Trial Specialist, Minnesota State Bar Association, 2008
- Minnesota, 1986
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 1986
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 1995
- Colorado, 1997
- Washington, 1999
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington, 2001
- Oregon, 2004
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 2015
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota | J.D. | Law Review
- St John’s University, Collegeville, Minnesota | B.A. cum laude | Major: History
The Propriety of An Adverse Vocational Rehabilitation Examination Under Rule 35.01, Minnesota Trial Lawyer, Jul/Aug 1985
Honors and Awards
- Elected President of ARLA (Academy of Rail Labor Attorneys)
- ARLA Board Member, 2011 – 2014
- SMART-TD Designated Legal Counsel, 2008 – Present
- BMWED Designated Legal Counsel, 1975 – Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice (WSAJ), Eagle Member
- American Association for Justice, Member